Monday, November 15, 2010

You know what's nice ... ?

Working out on the weekend.  Honestly, what a concept!  This weekend I got up relatively early both Saturday and Sunday (despite going to bed late!) and pushed play with Tony.  This really set the tone for the rest of the day.

I know what you're thinking.  "Umm, so, is this the first time that you've ever worked out on the weekend? That's so sad."  Calm down, it's not.  But, when I can just workout right in my home, it's so easy to make it one of the first things on my to-do list which, in turn, makes it that much easier to commit to it.  And if I hadn't worked out over the weekend?  I'd feel bad.

So I get up both weekend mornings, have a nice workout, make myself a big breakfast, brew some fair trade coffee, read the newspaper and have two rockstar days.  Unfortunately Saturday I had a fall harvest party where I probably consumed the amount of calories (+ some) that I used up this morning, but that's aside from the point.  The point is, working out in the morning (when you have enough time to do it right) is quite arguably the best thing you can do on a weekend morning!  Seriously!

Seriously.  That's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment